Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Jan. project update

Finished the boot cuffs, all I have to do is weave in the loose ends. And I promised I would write up the simple pattern I used. So I will do that in the next couple of days as well as post a few pictures of them on a leg! LOL I am not wearing the right jeans for modeling them.

I am calling them "Two-way boot cuffs" because you can wear them two ways for a different look.

And I am really making progress on my sweater vest. The back is done and almost done with one of the fronts. I love the way the sun in shining and making shadows in the pictures.



1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the boot cuffs on a leg! Want the pattern also with yarn weight and yards used. Really like them. Your sweater is coming along really nice. Can't wait till you get it sone and model it too!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete