Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New project - Cabled vest

This is my latest knitting project - A Cabled vest from Lion Brand
These pictures are from Ravelry (they are not mine, mine are at the end - in green)

I am going to put a zipper on the front which is not shown in the pattern.
This is the yarn I am using -
It is 75% Acrylic and 25% Wool. It is very soft and very nice to work with. And I love the color!

This is my vest so far -

The cables go every which way, this is not just a simple twist with the cable always going the same way and every row of the pattern is different - so I would not recommend this for a beginner.
This is a real nice pattern so far though. It seems very clear and easy to follow.

Get the free pattern - HERE or HERE (you must sign in to Lion brand to get the pattern, but joining is free)

1 comment:

  1. love the pattern and love the color too! I know you will get a lot of use out of it.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete