I thought a good way to start my new knitting blog would be to tell you a little about myself.
10 things about me - Non-knitting related -
1. I am a Christian
2. I am a vegaterian
3. I am happily married (19 yrs), and have a wonderful 24 yr old daughter who is getting married this summer!
4. Given free time - I will choose reading everytime!
5. I have lived in New York State most of my life, but have also lived in -
Savannah GA, Little Rock AR, and Jefferson City MO
6. I hate to cook and I hate to bake, I do however love to go out to eat!
7. I am a certified childcare provider and do before and after school care, I do NOT work in the summer! YAY!
8. I love country music.
9. I love to watch TV, but do not turn it on until at least 7:00 at night.
10. I do not have a "Facebook"!!!!! I know, right? shocking!
10 things about me - Knitting related -
1. My mom taught me how to knit when I was a child, but I never really took to it till I was an adult. I then learned most of it from books.
2. My favorite thing to knit is socks! I'm hooked.
3. I also like to knit hats, scarves, gloves and fingerless mits.
4. Sweaters are OK but take so stinkin long!
5. I have enough yarn to keep me busy for prob. about 2 years.
6. I love using good (and usually expensive) yarns, no acrylic here.
7. I get patterns from Ravelry, other websites, magazines, and library books.
8. Knitting is second only to reading.
9. I have knitted socks for the hubby and he loves them!
10. I can't wait to have grandchildren to knit for! Who am I kidding... I have already been knitting for future grandkids! LOL
Please be a follower of this blog - show me some love!
If you are new please tell me about yourself in a comment.
If you want to know about new posts please sign-up for the email alerts (I will not be emailing everyone about new posts).
Thanks for joining me!