Thursday, March 20, 2014

Project Update!

Wow, I haven't done a project update in a long time.
So, here goes -

Here is a "cup sweater" I made for a friend -



The last fingerless mitts of the season. I made these for the daughter and she loved them!!! The first thing she said was "I love these colors!". The yarn was really gorgeous. I don't know if you can tell but there are little sparklies throughout. -



And this is what they are used for -

This is a hat for myself I am working on out of Alpaca yarn -

And this, I will let you think about for a while. I will tell you what it is next time.


3 comments:

  1. I just don't get the cup sweaters at all. How do you drink out of it?
    Like the mittens and your hat is gorgeous.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just one of those fun novelty things. It doesn't have to make sense it's for fun. And you can drink out go it if you use a tall cup so it doesn't come all the way to the top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute nail pics! Love Ashley's gloves too!

    ReplyDelete